Thursday, September 4, 2014

It's been a minute since I've written anything. Well, it's been longer than a minute. Things have happened...things have changed. I don't even know what I'm going to write about. So, I'll just say that this is extremely random.

Hey, that's who I am, right?  So....let's go!

The kid is officially a college freshman! *insert applause here*  I'm proud of her. She's showing her independent nature. I love that about her. I can't lie, I miss seeing her face. It's not the same without her being around. Her laughter is what makes me smile. Knowing that she's striving to meet her goals makes me smile even more.

So apparently I've been extremely mean lately. It's not intentional. I'm thinking that now that I'm about to turn 40 next year, my tolerance for bullshit is at an all time low. I try not to say anything. I'm becoming very good at it. BUT, once you ask me "what do you think?", all bets are off. I wouldn't even ask me that question. More than likely you won't like my answer. You want me to agree with you. I can't. I won't. I'm going to give it to you straight, no chaser. And why ask me? You're going to do what you want to do anyway? Stop wasting BOTH of our time. SMDH


No comments:

Post a Comment